Happy Friday, friends! I have something exciting to share with you today…my very own dream LootCrate. The nice folks over at the geeky subscription box service are inviting interested fans to put together their very own Dream Crate, and since I’m a huge fan of theirs, I was thrilled to join in!
The theme I chose for my crate is ‘Adventure,’ influenced mostly by the epic adventure my trainer is going on in Pokémon Moon, haha. Check out the gear I picked:
- Pokémon Sun and Moon Trainer Beanie – Okay, I know that this trainer beanie is for the female trainer in the game, and MAYBE boys wouldn’t appreciate this beauty in their crate. But whatever, it’s my Dream Crate and I’ll include what I want! Besides, that beanie is just so perfect, right?
- Adventure Time/Neverending Story Mashup Poster – This mashup poster is so much fun! The Neverending Story was one of my favorite movies as a kiddo, and pretty much one of the coolest adventure movies I’ve ever seen. Combine it with one of my favorite shows and I’m sold.
- Beauty and the Beast Jordandené Tee – I’m always so in love with everything from Jordandené, and this top is so perfect. Belle was craving adventure and definitely found that in Beast’s Castle!
- Lord of the Rings Fellowship Brooch – When I think of adventure, the first thing that comes to my mind is Frodo and his epic quest to destroy the One Ring. This brooch is a replica of the one seen on the cloaks that the Fellowship wear, and it’s so gorgeous.
- Bioshock Infinite Elizabeth Funko Pop – Bioshock Infinite is one of my favorite games, and I loved watching Elizabeth’s transformation from sheltered to badass as she adventured with Booker. Plus, she makes for an awfully cute Pop!
- River Song’s TARDIS Journal – I think that of all the Doctor’s companions, River’s adventures were the most magical. She did have Time Lord DNA after all, so you know she lived through some crazy stuff.
Thanks so much for inviting me to join in on this adventure, LootCrate! Letting my imagination run wild with themes and cool goodies to include was so much fun, and I can’t wait to see the Dream Crates that other LootCrate fans put together.
By the way, if you’re interested in creating your own Dream Crate, you totally should. Who knows, maybe it’ll get turned into a real life crate someday!
Over to you!
Are you a fan of LootCrate too? What would you include in your Dream Crate? Let me know in the comments below!