I’m not sure how I went so long without watching Rick and Morty, but I’m so glad that I finally have! My husband and I recently binged through the first two seasons and now we’re itching for more. Sure, it’s a little crass at times…but it’s funny as hell and I absolutely love it.
The first episode of season 3 aired on April 1st, much to the surprise and joy of the fanbase. Unfortunately, there still isn’t an update on when the rest of the season will air, but we can definitely expect to get schwifty this summer. Until then, check out Den of Geek’s season 3 guide for all kinds of Rick and Morty fun.
In the meantime, I’m having a lot of fun checking out all the goodies on Etsy. Here are just a few of my faves:
- Butter Robot Tattoo Flash Print | Miss Michelle Coffee
- Rick and Morty Women’s Tank | Inkster Inc.
- Customizable Engraved Bracelet | Eclectic Reds Dallas
- Rick Sanchez Felt Clutch | Celmonster Design
- Mr. Meeseeks Vinyl Sticker | Mostly Stickers
Over to you!
Have you watched Rick and Morty yet? What’s your favorite episode so far?