Oh, are you guys sick of me talking about Overwatch? I’d say I’m sorry, but I’m just having too much fun with it! Sure, I get really frustrated when I get frozen by a Mei and the hubby gets SUPER salty when we’re losing…doesn’t change the fact that I still love this game so much.
Even though it’s only been out for a couple of weeks now, there’s already a ton of cute Overwatch goodies up on Etsy. The crafty community moves fast, which is awesome right? Here’s a handful of my favorites!
- Overwatch Girls Watercolor Print | Amor Imprimo
- Character Notebooks | Kuhl Notes
- Pinback Button Pins | CheyDumpling
- Pachimari Plush | xMangoRose
- Mini Sticker Pack | Jellybean Kingdom
Give me all the things!! I especially love the little amigurumi Pachimari plushies<3 For those of you who play, you’ll recognize them as the adorable little turnip dolls strewn around the various maps. So which is your favorite geeky Overwatch goody?