So Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them premiered yesterday! Did you see it?! My hubby and I hate movie theaters so we probably won’t be watching it for a while, but most of the reviews I’m reading are pretty great.
I love the idea of entering J.K. Rowling’s wizarding world from an adult’s perspective. The Harry Potter franchise is one of my very favorites, so I can’t wait to see a different side of it all. To get into more of a magical frame of mind, I found five awesome handmade goodies inspired by Fantastic Beasts!
- Newt Scamander Art Print | BigInk
- Newt Scamander Magnetic Bookmark | Paperly & Co
- Fantastic Beasts Book Charm Necklace | Meraki Imaginations
- Newt Scamander Suitcase Pin | Common Fiction
- Fantastic Beasts Inspired Scarf | Savvy Stitch
Over to you!
Have you seen the movie yet? I’d love to hear what you thought of it!